Insight Analysis has spent decades on the front line of elite sport working with coaches, athletes, and governing bodies to help them perform at their best. We offer a unique set of data capture, analysis, science, aggregation, and visualisation services, ranging from quick out-of-the-box solutions to advanced consultancy & implementations.
In July 2020 Insight Analysis was acquired by the Manchester-based digital collective, Inc & Co. The acquisition has propelled the company forwards in a number of ways:
- Access to existing Inc and Co companies specialising in digital innovation, software development, data security, data infrastructure, and data management
- Robust financial support and investment allowing the company to enhance the development of bespoke solutions for performance analysis challenges in sport
- Access to central resources, networks, and best practice to guide the company’s vision and strategy
We embody three core areas of focus:
- High Performance: We deeply understand and care about the elite level of sports performance.
- Disruptive Technologies: We are at the cutting edge of our industry, integrating new technologies, methodologies and digitally transforming how sports teams & organisations operate.
- People: Talent acuity is a key enabler for delivering high performance, and whilst athletes are often the focus, we believe provision of expert performance analysts, data scientists and practitioners is of utmost importance in optimising how sports organisations operate.
Interpretation and application of performance data and video is critical to ensure that the correct inferences are being made in sport. The amalgamation of the science with the art of coaching and athlete development is where the team at Insight excel.
We have delivered with great success across a variety of sports, leagues, and events including the Premier League, Champions League, and World Championships in Football; World Cups, British and Irish Lions Tours and Champions Cup in Rugby; Olympic Games; Tour de France, and many, many more.
We’re looking forward to engaging further with the performance analysis community in 2021 and working together to find your edge.